Why Is Linkedin Important?
Put simply LinkedIn is the professional network where you can find contacts and they can find you. It is an important business tool, if used well it can open the door to business leads, partnerships and many opportunities. It can help raise the visibility of your business and staff, set you out as a leader in your industry and give you the ability to network on a global scale!
next Online LinkedIN training Session - 21st June at 9.30am
What does our Learning Linkedin Webinar cover?
- An Introduction to LinkedIn
- Optimising Your LinkedIn Profile and ensure it is set up correctly
- How to build connections
- Content Planning – what you should post and when
- Company Pages – Why have one, how to set up, grow following and what to post.
- Linkedin Groups
- Etiquette – the dos and don’ts of connecting on LinkedIn
- Best Practice tips and advice
Book your space today!
The training with Hannah was fantastic, I felt like she gave me great information about Linked In and optimising both my own profile & my business profile. There where lots of tools that I can take away and apply myself. The training was engaging and felt very personal. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to get a general overview of linked in - thank you!