Why Is Linkedin Important?
Put simply LinkedIn is the professional network where you can find contacts and they can find you. It is an important business tool, if used well it can open the door to business leads, partnerships and many opportunities. It can help raise the visibility of your business and staff, set you out as a leader in your industry and give you the ability to network on a global scale!
What does our Learning Linkedin course cover?
- An Introduction to LinkedIn
- Optimising Your LinkedIn Profile and ensure it is set up correctly
- How to build connections
- Content Planning – what you should post and when
- Company Pages – Why have one, how to set up, grow following and what to post.
- Linkedin Groups
- Linkedin Ads – How to effectively advertise on LinkedIn
- Etiquette – the dos and don’ts of connecting on LinkedIn
- Best Practice tips and advice